Arogya Raksha Samithi constituted at all the primary health centers/maternity Home and Referal hospitals
1. Ward Corporate of the Area – Chairman
2. Medical Officer In charge of the UPHC – Member Secretary
3. Local NGO Member – Member
4. Representative from Local CBO –Member
5. Leader of Self Help Group - Member
6. Sr.H.A/Jr.H.A(F) - Member
7. Civil Society Leader - Member
8. School Head Master - Member
9. Anganwadi Supervisor – Member
10. Representative from WCD – Member
11. Local SC/ST Leader - Member
• To conduct review meeting to monitor the UPHC performance
• Ensure availability and regular supply of drugs, reagents and other consumables.
• To ensure cleanliness of the UPHC premises both indoor and outdoor
• Encouraging community participation in the maintenance and upkeep of Health Centre.
• Adopting sustainable and environmental friendly measures for day to day management of the Health Center.
• The committee shall meet once in a month and submit the resolution of the meeting to the District Health Officer - Member Secretary, District Health & Family welfare Society.